Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: minor pain of arthritis, muscular aches, backache, menstrual cramps, headache, toothache, the common cold, temporarily reduces fever.
- Warning: This product contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you: are age 60 or older have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug take other drugs containing an NSAID (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others) have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product take more or for a longer time than directed.
- Do not use: if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer right before or after heart surgery
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers stomach problems that last or come back, such as heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain ulcers bleeding problems high blood pressure heart or kidney disease taken a diuretic reached age 60 or older
- Chemical Name: Naproxen Sodium 220 mg
- Restricted quantity - 1 package.